In providing the Service, we collect and obtain information about our users (“End Users”) to, among other things, help End Users and their organizations monitor and respond to incidents affecting their products and services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT?
- Information You Provide.We collect information you provide when you use the Service or otherwise communicate with us. If you register an account with us, we will collect the information you provide, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, login credentials and authentication information, and payment data (including your credit card number). We will also collect any information you submit through your use of the Service. For example, if you are an End User, the information you provide can include your communications with our customer-support team.
- Device and Usage Information.Like most online services, we automatically receive standard technical information when you interact with the Service, including browser and device information such as unique device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may identify your general geographic location), browser types, and the date and time of your interactions. We also receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as which website pages you visited and how much time was spent on the page. We may collect and analyze this information through our third-party service providers. We may collect this information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience on the Service, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information, and monitor advertisements and other activities. The Service may use different kinds of cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
- Information from Other Sources.We may obtain information about End Users from third parties and other sources, including public databases or joint marketing partners. This information may include social media profile information, marketing leads, and information related to search results and links.
How We Use Your Information?
We use information in a variety of ways to provide the Service and to operate our business, including the following:
- Service-Related Usage.We use the information we collect about and from you for a number of purposes, including providing and supporting the Service, analyzing how you use the Service, and better tailoring features.
- We use your information to communicate with you for Service-related purposes. For example, we may send email to the email address you provide to us, or text messages, to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, and other Service-related purposes.
- Improve the Service.We use the information that we collect: (1) to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences; (2) to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service; and (3) to improve the Service and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- As permitted by applicable law, we may use information we collect about and from you for marketing purposes, such as providing you with promotional materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. Where required under applicable law, we’ll obtain your prior opt-in consent to send you electronic marketing communications.
How We Share Your Information?
We may share, transfer, or disclose your information if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- The Service may allow End Users to share information collected with explicitly designated third parties, including other End Users.
- We share information with third parties who provide services to us, such as payment processing, analytics, website management, information technology, and other similar service providers.
- We may disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (1) comply with applicable law and legal processes; (2) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) enforce our legal agreements; (4) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (5) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We reserve the right to transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- We may use your data to create aggregate or statistical information that does not directly identify a specific person, and we may share that information. For example, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports and information on user demographics and traffic patterns with third parties.
How we ensure Information Security?
- Company will return or delete, at Customer’s choice and written request, Customer Personal Data to Customer after the end of the provision of Services relating to the Processing, and delete existing copies except to the extent applicable law requires otherwise.
SERVICES NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Services, or send any information about yourself to us. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with information, visited our Website or used our Services without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
You can opt-out of receiving further promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US